What is Zopiclone 7.5 mg?
Zopiclone 7.5 mg is a short-term insomnia treatment prescribed to adults facing trouble with sleep. If you are unable to sleep due to temporary issues or for some weeks then this medicine can help. It ensures a faster onset of sleep helps in maintaining sleep & promotes sleep for longer hours. Thus, the patient gets full rest at night and can take over the challenges of life easily.
This sedative-hypnotic drug is very effective in addressing symptoms of underlying insomnia and ensures sleep health improvements among patients.
Uses of Zopiclone 7.5 mg
It is a primary prescription drug for treating short-term insomnia. Below are the symptoms it tackles:
- Difficulties in falling asleep
- Staying asleep for longer period
- Addresses associated symptoms like anxiety, stress, and irregular sleep patterns
How to Take Zopiclone 7.5 mg Dosage?
Before we share the general dosage instructions, you should know that most users are prescribed this standard dosage strength. If it is too much as per your medical conditions, your doctor may suggest a 3.75mg tablet (usually prescribed to elderly patients). Patients with kidney or liver disorders may also be prescribed this low dosage to reduce excessive sleepiness and minimize the side effects.
Here is how you should be using this sleeping aid pill:
- Take it an hour before bedtime by swallowing one whole pill with a glass of water.
- The pill should not be broken, crushed, or chewed but used as a whole for maintaining effectiveness.
- Use only one tablet at a time and take the dosage only if you are assured of resting for at least 8 hours.
Using your missed dose…
If you have missed your dose and remember while not getting sleep as expected, don’t use your missed dose right away. Skip it and continue with your next scheduled dose.
Avoid having any extra dose to catch up with the previous dosage.
Symptoms of Overdose
The dosage limit for Zopiclone 7.5 mg tablet is once per day. If you use it in excess quantities, you may experience symptoms like:
- Imbalance or fall over
- Deep sleep may end up in coma
- Floppy muscles
- Troubles while breathing
- Shallow breathing
Working of Zopiclone 7.5 mg Tablet
This medicine works by slowing down brain activities. The key ingredient of this medicine interacts with the chemical messengers of the brain and signals them to slow down. As a result, yawning begins and the patient feels drowsy. In short, it gets the patient ready for bedtime in no time of dosage so that they can get enough sleep and rest to recover and lead an energetic routine.
Why Do People Need Zopiclone 7.5 mg?
Zopiclone 7.5 mg is a much-needed remedy for people living with a broken sleep schedule. This medicine must be used for temporary insomnia only (sleep issues for a couple of weeks). It helps the patients get a full night’s rest by initiating sleep faster and helping them stay asleep for a long period. Patients also tend to maintain a better quality of sleep, thus preventing night-time awakenings.
No wonder how safe and effective this sleeping aid pill is, it should not be administered without medical guidance. You’ll need medical advice to find out the best dosage strength, get dosage instructions & a customized treatment plan as per your needs.
- Goodbye, sleepless nights, welcome sound sleep! This medicine helps the user get peaceful sleep at night so that he wakes up fresh.
- Faster onset of sleep within 30 minutes so that no-wait rest can be experienced. If you are unable to get sleep faster even after a tiring day, this medicine is all you need.
- An extended duration of effectiveness of up to 7 or 9 hours is enough to kick off the symptoms of short-term insomnia.
- The dosage is customized as per the patient’s comfort. Elderly or younger patients having insomnia are prescribed a personalized treatment plan with this medicine. Thus, maximum comfort is ensured.
- Minimal side effects only. The patient can expect a smooth journey for insomnia treatment with this medicine that promises nominal side effects only.
Mostly, patients experience nominal symptoms like:
- Dry mouth
- Bitter/metallic taste in the mouth
- Sleepiness/fatigue the next day
Talk to your doctor if such side effects are interfering with your routine. Though any severe allergic reactions or serious side effects are rare while using this medicine, here are the adverse reactions you should know:
- Amnesia or poor memory
- Mood changes
- Fall over (possible among patients above 65 years of age)
Warning & Precautions
- Do not use this sleeping medicine regularly. It is mostly suggested to use it twice or thrice a week. Your healthcare provider will suggest your ideal dosage according to your medical conditions. Make sure to follow the instructions carefully.
- Avoid alcohol consumption in all forms whenever you use this drug. It can trigger excessive drowsiness and dizziness along with ethanol, the main content of alcoholic beverages. So, beware!
- Keep low on caffeinated drinks or try to avoid them entirely throughout your treatment period with this drug.
- Take this medicine as advised by the physician and in the suggested quantity only. Using it less than prescribed will not give desired results while taking it more can lead to excessive sleepiness.
- If you are not prepared to rest for the next 8 hours, don’t use this medicine. It’ll keep you asleep for at least 7 to 9 hours to improve your quality of sleep. Hence, you should not attempt this drug if you have to perform any attention-needing activity right after the dose.
- Inform your doctor if you have any serious health issues before starting treatment with this medicine. Also, let them know if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine, using any medications already, have any surgery upcoming, etc.
- Never exceed treatment with this drug for more than four weeks else it can cause addiction due to its strong potential for habit-forming.
- By the time your treatment ends with this drug, your sleep quality shall improve as expected. If not, don’t repeat treatment but visit your healthcare provider for further assistance.
Zopiclone 7.5 mg for Pregnant & Breastfeeding Women
Zopiclone may cause problems among women during pregnancy, those planning pregnancy & breastfeeding women too. Hence, inform your doctor if any of these medical conditions match yours before starting treatment with this medicine. It can create negative effects on the unborn baby and child being fed with breastmilk.
Zopiclone 7.5 mg Reviews
“Using Zopiclone 7.5 mg for just 2 weeks fixed my two-month broken sleep cycle. I am impressed.”
“If you are unable to sleep due to some reasons, try Zopiclone 7.5 mg. You’ll get sleep faster and believe me; I have used it for three weeks and am very happy with the outcome.”
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I take zopiclone 7.5 mg for a longer period?
This medicine is used for treating short-term insomnia and is used for up to three or four weeks only. In other words, the maximum treatment period with this sleeping aid pill is four weeks. It is not advised for long-term use because of its high potential for habit forming.
2. How can I Buy Zopiclone 7.5 mg Online in Australia?
Simply find a reputable pharmacy like buymodafinilaustralia.com & place your order for Zopiclone 7.5 mg online. But you should have your prescription already else you may get penalized for illegal purchases in Australia.
3. Can I take Zopiclone Every Night?
Zopiclone is usually taken two or three times a week for up to three weeks only. However, the final decision will be shared by your physician based on your medical conditions and requirements for improving sleep health.
4. Is 7.5 mg Zopiclone Safe?
Yes, Zopiclone 7.5mg is a strong dose that is also safe and effective. It helps in treating the underlying symptoms of short-term insomnia, improves the quality of sleep & allows the user to feel fresh. Make sure this drug is taken according to the prescription-only, should be discontinued as advised & not to overdose.
5. Can you drink alcohol after using Zopiclone 7.5 mg?
No, alcohol should not be used after using Zopiclone 7.5 mg tablets as they already make you sleepy. Using alcohol or any kind of alcoholic beverages can increase drowsiness and dizziness and the user may feel like passing out. Also, avoid using caffeinated beverages.
6. Are Zopiclone 7.5 mg tablets prescribed for treating anxiety?
Zopiclone 7.5 mg is not a primary treatment for anxiety or an anti-anxiety drug. It can still aid in treating anxiety if it is resulting due to short-term insomnia. The patient may feel anxious if he is unable to get adequate sleep at night. Hence, it can treat such anxiety despite not being an anti-anxiety drug.
7. What is Zopiclone 7.5 mg cost?
Zopiclone 7.5 mg price $130 for a pack of 100 pills. This cost can vary according to the manufacturer and pack size. Try to buy Zopiclone 7.5 mg with the best quality instead of stressing over pricing.